You know how to make Tigernut milk. Now learn how to put your tigernut pulp to good use by making Tigernut flour out of it.
• Preheat the oven to 70-80 °C/ 160-175 °F.
• Spread the pulp over a large baking tray and place in the oven.
• Dehydrate for 4-6 hours or until dry.
• Mix a few times during the dehydration process or let it dry on a warm sunny spot in your kitchen.
• Once it's dry (not browned), place it in a food processor and pulse until powdered.
There you have your Tigernut flour! .
- translation missing: en.blogs.article.date_html