Frozen Yam - 2lbs
These Frozen yam chips are made from freshly peeled, Ghanian grown Yams cut into thick fries. We have taken the stress of peeling and the risk of spoilage out for you.
Processed in Canada with ingredient from Ghana
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C)
- Spread frozen Yam in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip Yam
- Continue baking for 8-10 minutes
Deep fry Method
- Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
- Place frozen Yam Chios in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
- Carefully lower basket into hot oil
- Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Frozen items can not be returned after delivery because of hygiene concerns.
We do not ship frozen items like Goat meat, Chicken and Jute Leaves, outside of Ontario because we can not guarantee it will be in perfect condition at the time of delivery
Delivery within Toronto and its environs is guaranteed delivery the next day. We will communicate with you if an unforeseen circumstance arises.